Coquihalla Lakes Lodge Policies
We ask our clients to please read our policies before booking a stay. They are as follows:
- Check-in is 3:00pm - Check-out is 11:00 AM
- Visitors fees are $10.00 each before 6pm. After 6pm visitors
are considered as additional occupants and will be charged $20 per person.
- Early or late check-in/check-out must be by special arrangement
only. Charges may apply, so please call to enquire or make arrangements.
- No Pets allowed. Sorry, we do not permit you to bring pets,
for your safety, ours and the safety of your pet!
- All visitors must check in at the office and must not exceed the maximum occupancy limit for the cabin booked.
- Please note that there is no need to bring bottled water with you to the lodge site. The tap water quality on-site is excellent and it is government tested twice monthly.
- We are a "Lodge Style" accommodation which means
that all of our guests bring their own bedding, pillows, towels, personal toiletries
- Cabins are equipped with a flush toilet, hot shower, oven, stove top and fridge. We supply the toilet paper, dish soap, coffee maker, filters, microwave, tea towels, dish towels, dish cloths and garbage bags. We also provide barbeque's and propane in the summer time only. We also provide firewood.
- Please do not bring any wood to our site!
- Our cabins are equipped with dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, coffee cups, juice
jugs and a toaster.
- Riding around our
site on ATV's, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles is strictly prohibited! Riding is limited
to in and out at 15km/hr only.
- Christmas and New Years is a 4 night minimum booking, a 50% non refundable deposit is due on the date of the booking. The remainder of the invoice must be paid by December 1st. All bookings are final and non refundable.
- Weekly bookings can not start and end on a Saturday.
- If you require more than one cabin, you will be required to prepay for the cabins in full at the time of booking.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - We have a two week cancellation policy. Should you cancel within 2 weeks of your booking, you will be charged the base rate for each night of each cabin booked.
- All prices are subject to change.