Coquihalla Lakes Lodge Policies
We ask our clients to please read our policies before booking a stay. They are as follows:
- Check-in is 3:00pm until 9pm, Check-out is 11:00 AM
- Early and late check-in or extended stay must be by special arrangement
only. Charges will apply, please call to enquire.
- Visitors fees are $10.00 each before 6pm. After 6pm visitors
are considered as additional occupants and will be charged $20 per person.
- There is a two night minimum stay.
- No Pets allowed on site, no exceptions.
- Cabin occupancy must not exceed the maximum, at any time including guests.
- We do not host Stag parties or alcohol fueld parties. Everyone likes to have a fun, quiet time is 11pm.
- Anyone disrespecting these rules or other guests will be asked to leave without refund.
- No discharging of fireworks or firearms including pellet guns, paintball guns, bow and arrows, crossbows etc.
- During winter season take advantage of our luggage shuttle service, it is $5 per load.
- All visitors must check in at the office and must not exceed the maximum occupancy limit for the cabin booked.
- Please note that there is no need to bring bottled water with you to the lodge site. The tap water quality on-site is excellent and it is government tested twice monthly.
- We are a "Lodge Style" accommodation which means
that all of our guests bring their own bedding, pillows, towels, personal toiletries
- Cabins are equipped with a flush toilet, hot shower, oven, stove top and fridge. We supply the toilet paper, dish soap, coffee maker, filters, microwave, tea towels, dish towels, dish cloths and garbage bags. We also provide barbeque's and propane in the summer time only. We also provide firewood.
- Please do not bring any wood to our site!
- Our cabins are equipped with dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, coffee cups, juice
jugs and a toaster.
- Riding around our
site on ATV's, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles is strictly prohibited! Riding is limited
to in and out at 15km/hr only. No cabin to cabin riding.
- Christmas is a 4 night minimum booking & New Years is a 5 night minimum booking,cabins are charged at maximum occupancy rate. A 50% non refundable deposit is due on the date of the booking. The remainder of the invoice must be paid by December 1st. All bookings are final and non refundable.
- Weekly bookings can not start and end on a Saturday.
- If you require more than one cabin, you will be required to prepay for the cabins in full at the time of booking.
- All Prices are subject to change.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - We have a two week cancellation policy. Should you cancel within 2 weeks of your booking, you will be charged the base rate for each night of each cabin booked.