Coquihalla Lakes Lodge Policies
We ask our clients to please read our policies before booking a stay. They are as follows:
- We are a "Lodge Style" accommodation which means
that all of our guests bring their own bedding, pillows, towels, personal toiletries
- Check-in is 3:00pm until 9pm, Check-out is 11:00 AM. Please do not show up before 3PM or park in our parking lot early due to snow clearing and cabin preparation. Late Checkout/Extended Stay must be by special arrangement only. Charges will apply, please call to enquire.
- All visitors must check in at the office.
- Visitors fees are $15 each before 6pm. After 6pm visitors
are considered as additional occupants and will be charged $25 per person. Visitors must not exceed the maximum occupancy limit for the cabin booked.
- There is a two night minimum stay.
- No Pets allowed on site, no exceptions.
- Upon check-in all snowmobiles on CLL property must have trail passes for each night stayed minimum, or a seasons pass with number recorded at the office. Passes must be purchased at our office.
- Cabin occupancy includes guests and must not exceed the maximum.
- We do not host Stag parties or alcohol fueld parties. Everyone likes to have fun, quiet time is 11pm.
- Anyone disrespecting these rules or other guests will be asked to leave without refund.
- No discharging of fireworks or firearms including pellet guns, paintball guns, bow and arrows, crossbows etc.
- During winter season take advantage of our luggage shuttle service, like a bellman tips are appreicated!
- Please note that there is no need to bring bottled water with you to the lodge site. The tap water quality on-site is excellent and it is government tested twice monthly.
- Cabins are equipped with a flush toilet, hot shower, oven, stove top and fridge. We supply the toilet paper, dish soap, coffee maker, filters, microwave, tea towels, dish cloths, garbage bags, dishes, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses, coffee cups, juice jugs and a toaster.. We also provide barbeque's and propane in the summer time only. We also provide firewood.
- All cabins are heated with a woodstove (firewood supplied) and electric baseboard heaters.
- Please do not bring any wood to our site.
- Riding around our
site on ATV's, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles is strictly prohibited! Riding is limited
to in and out at 15km/hr only. No cabin to cabin riding.
- Christmas is a 4 night minimum booking & New Years is a 5 night minimum booking,cabins are charged at maximum occupancy rate. A 50% non refundable deposit is due on the date of the booking. The remainder of the invoice must be paid by December 1st. All bookings are final and non refundable.
- Weekly bookings can not start and end on a Saturday.
- If you require more than one cabin, you will be required to prepay for the cabins in full at the time of booking.
- All Prices are subject to change.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - We have a two week cancellation policy. Should you cancel within 2 weeks of your booking, you will be charged the base rate for each night of each cabin booked.