Coquihalla Lakes Lodge Policies
We ask our clients to please read our policies before booking a stay. They are as follows:
- We are a "Lodge Style" accommodation which means
that all of our guests bring their own bedding, pillows, towels, personal toiletries
and food. Cabins must be left clean in the same condition as when checking in.
- Winter Time! From November to May we operate as a SNOW VILLAGE. All vehicles are parked in our upper parking lot and we are a sled in sled out, ski in ski out operation. We do have a snowmobile bellman who can help you with your bedding and gear etc., this is a free service but tips are certainly welcome. Rubbermaids and garbage bags are an excellent idea for packing in.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - We have a two week cancellation policy. If you do cancel inside of 14 days, we will do our best to sell your booking, but if we are unable to do so, full charge applies. This includes road closures, or bad weather. Cancelled bookings are subject to a $50 fee.
- Check-in is 3:00pm until 9pm, Check-out is 11:00 AM. Please do not show up before 3PM. Late Checkout/Extended Stay must be by special arrangement only. Charges will apply, please call to enquire.
- All visitors must check in at the office. Visitors fees are $15 each before 6pm. After 6pm visitors
are considered as additional occupants and will be charged $25 per person. Visitors must not exceed the maximum occupancy limit for the cabin booked.
- There is a two night minimum stay, 3 night minimum July, August, and long weekends.
- No Pets allowed on site, no exceptions.
- We do not have the facilities to accomodate large groups. If you have any association or affiliation with any other cabin, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Cabin occupancy includes guests and must not exceed the maximum.
- We do not host Stag parties or alcohol fueled parties of any kind. Everyone likes to have fun, quiet time is 11pm.
- No discharging of fireworks or firearms including pellet guns, paintball guns, bow and arrows, crossbows etc.
- Please note that there is no need to bring bottled water with you to the lodge site. The tap water quality on-site is excellent and it is government tested twice monthly.
- All cabins are heated with a woodstove (firewood supplied) and electric baseboard heaters. Please do not bring any wood to our site.
- Riding around our site on ATV's, dirt bikes, and snowmobiles is strictly prohibited! Riding is limited
to in and out at 15km/hr only. No cabin to cabin riding.
- Christmas is a 4 night minimum booking & New Years is a 5 night minimum booking,cabins are charged at maximum occupancy rate. All Christmas and New Years bookings are final and non refundable.
- Weekly bookings can not start and end on a Saturday.
*Attention Snowmobilers: Upon check-in all snowmobiles on CLL property must have trail passes for each night stayed minimum, or a seasons pass with number recorded at the office. Passes must be purchased at our office. For more information on snowmobiling in the area please visit our local snowmobile club's website:
Coquihalla Summit Snowmobile Club
- Anyone disrespecting these rules or other guests will be asked to leave without refund.